GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured.
GRAIL is using the power of high-intensity sequencing,population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology and to develop and commercialize pioneering products for the early detection of cancer.
We are seeking passionate and talented individuals to join us in realizing our mission, which has the potential to alleviate the global burden of cancer.
In search of the right opportunity for you? Apply to GRAIL to be considered for future roles!
Manager/Sr. Manager - Market Insights
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is located in Menlo Park, California. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com
- Collaborate with stakeholders in marketing, market access, sales and growth marketing to identify insights needs, plan appropriate solutions and deliver actionable inputs (strategic and tactical).
- Find, collate and evaluate relevant information and data from across the industry, the clinical literature, market / competitors and the customer landscape to support the development of marketing and product strategy, the development of successful campaigns and the evaluation of marketing performance.
- Design, execute, analyze and present primary and secondary market research projects (qualitative, quantitative, offline, online, ad hoc, longitudinal, Delphi, workshops etc.).
- Manage procurement processes. Secure resources, align priorities and achieve consensus.
- Manage relationships with agencies and partners. Drive best performance out of suppliers while keeping projects within budget and on time.
Your Background Will Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MBA or advanced Life Sciences degree is preferred
- 6+ years experience in Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Product Management, Management Consulting, or Strategy
- Previous success in an insights role, focused on healthcare professionals or patients in the US
- Background in data analytics and market research, preferably in healthcare or at analytical consulting firms
- Hands-on experience in a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Track record of extracting key insights and translating them into workable recommendations
- Strong analytical skills - able to synthesize, identify a coherent narrative and communicate clear findings from multiple, sometimes incomplete, data sources
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to navigate complex organization structures and influence accordingly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.