Last Updated: August 25, 2022
GRAIL Social Media Community Guidelines
Social media is a tool we use at GRAIL to share timely updates and key priorities with our followers. We also welcome feedback from users. However, due to the regulated industry in which we operate and the sensitive nature of healthcare, there are limitations to some of these interactions. We hope you follow us on social media and ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines for our online community.
We request that users be respectful to other users online and refrain from the following on GRAIL social media channels:
- Mentioning healthcare products, medicines or devices produced by GRAIL or other companies
- Providing or requesting medical advice
- Using profanity or language that is discriminatory or defamatory
- Using graphic images
- Discussing politics and religion
- Posting excessively redundant comments or engaging in other spam-like behavior
- Promoting or threatening violence or illegal activity
- Discussing off-topic subjects from the original post
- Sharing anyone’s private information
- Activity that violates the platform’s Terms of Service
Additional scenarios not outlined above may require action by GRAIL’s social media managers, who will strive to keep these guidelines up to date.
Please note that we reserve the right to delete or hide comments or block users that violate these guidelines. Opinions and views expressed in comments by users on GRAIL social media channels do not represent the views of GRAIL.
Engagements by GRAIL social media channels, such as following, liking, tagging, sharing or commenting, are not an endorsement of all of the content published and activity performed by those channels. Content published on GRAIL social media channels is informational only and not to be used as professional medical advice. Contact your doctor for any questions or concerns relating to your health.
The language used on GRAIL social media channels is English. As such, GRAIL may only reply to comments posted in English.
If you have experienced an adverse event involving a GRAIL product or have a GRAIL product complaint, please fill out this form and select “Customer Service”. GRAIL may not be able to reply directly to comments about adverse events or product complaints due to regulatory restrictions. To learn about our products and pipeline, visit our website.
Social media is not the appropriate forum to inquire about products or services. Please fill out our contact form so we can best address your concerns.