GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured.
GRAIL is using the power of high-intensity sequencing,population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology and to develop and commercialize pioneering products for the early detection of cancer.
We are seeking passionate and talented individuals to join us in realizing our mission, which has the potential to alleviate the global burden of cancer.
In search of the right opportunity for you? Apply to GRAIL to be considered for future roles!
Sr. Marketing Manager/Manager - Digital Marketing Operations
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is located in Menlo Park, California. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com
The Digital Marketing Operations Sr. Marketing Manager/Manager will be responsible for the successful management and execution of digital tactics for both HCPs and consumers across GRAIL’s product portfolio. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing, and will support both the HCP and Consumer marketing teams. The candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization with high expectations on quality of deliverables. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing professional seeking to join a high-performing mission-driven team.
- Support product marketing leads in developing and executing impactful digital tactics. Lead day-to-day execution of digital campaigns, tactics and programs to drive website traffic, product sales, clinical trial recruitment and other business objectives
- Develop channel metrics and corresponding benchmarks to assess value through analytics, measure success, and recommend campaign optimization based on results.
- Manage and report on Marketing Automation programs to highlight opportunities for enhancement to improve metrics & KPIs
- Maintain view of latest practices and tools across the industry to identify and drive best practice recommendations. Be a subject matter expert in digital marketing techniques
- Manage external partners and vendors including media, digital, and creative agencies as needed
- Work cross-functionally with marketing leads, Corporate Communications, Regulatory, Product Management, Clinical Development, and other Commercial functions to enable optimal campaign execution
Your Background Should Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MBA or advanced Life Sciences degree is preferred
- 7+ years experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Product Marketing in the life sciences industry
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation Platforms such as Marketo, Pardot or similar is required
- Strong knowledge of best practices in digital media, email marketing and website optimization
- Has extensive experience managing and optimizing paid media channels to optimize conversion
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of traditional and non-traditional marketing channels including search engine optimization, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns
- Strong knowledge of website and advertising analytic tools
- Experience in molecular diagnostics or health technology preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive results in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated track record of getting things done and growing responsibility over time
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Track record of challenging the status quo and demonstrating passion for breakthrough ideas
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.